As video production and digital media intern you will assist with different tasks that fit into the categories of video producing, digital content creation, and social. The ideal candidate will have meaningful exposure to video production and a passion for creating high quality content that is both engaging and compelling for our targeted audiences as well as crafted for specific channel requirements.
- Assisting on-site video shoot and video editing
- Assisting outdoor workshops and social event management
- Hands on with internal and external projects
- Drafting, formatting, editing and posting social media contents, including graphics, photos and videos
- Conducting research on latest trends and competitors
- Administration support
Event / Workshop Management
- Organising and updating event & workshop information
- Support with planning social events & workshops including concepting, organising, and follow up reporting
- Shooting and editing behind the scene video
- Ad Hoc Project Support
- Help the team establish resources and troubleshoot workflows
- Deliver relevant reports internally
Please visit the following link for more information and how to apply.