Product operations manager internship. You will be involved in real internal and external projects with an opportunity to steer the experience, receive feedback from clients, product and business teams for continuous improvement.
Stage 1 (2-4 weeks)
- Learning to use relevant or selected essential technologies such as Google Analysis and our content management system;
- According to existing projects, familiar with business process, understand product function and structure.
Stage 2 (4 weeks)
- Applying relevant or selected design technologies on particular tasks and projects, collaborating with the other team members from Product, Design, Production, Quality Assurance, and Business;
- Fortnightly Review and Monthly Assessment before moving onto Stage 3.
Stage 3 (4 weeks)
- Being assigned a particular project to complete along with the other team members from Product, Design, Production, Quality Assurance, and Business;
- Final Assessment before completing the Internship Program.
Please visit the following link for more information and how to apply.